Seriously Love Your Butt.
This exercise can be done at the gym or outside or anywhere you suddenly get the inspiration to love your butt.
1. Start standing and check in with your posture and form.
2. Step your right leg up onto a bench.
3. Let your left leg float up, knee reaching toward your chest. (If you’re feeling off balance, step the left foot onto the bench.)
3. Extend left leg down, stepping left foot down onto floor.
4. Lunge your right leg directly behind you. **Make sure both feet and legs are parallel and both knees are bending at a 90 degree angle. Never let your knees bend forward past your toes.
5. Send your right leg forward and step it directly back up onto bench to repeat.
6. Repeat 10 – 15 times then switch legs. Do this for 2-3 sets.
7. Look fabulous in summer swimsuit, skinny jeans, summer sun dress, booty shorts, etc.
In a gym?
Use a step or exercise bench.
Find a park bench.
Want more of a challenge? Here are a few options:
Hold weights by your side or a body bar over your shoulders.
Pick up your speed.
Do this exercise after a strong walk or run.
Add push-ups in between each set or lunge.
As always, be mindful and careful when executing a new exercise and consult a professional if you are recovering from any injury.
Don’t forget to let me know how you incorporate this exercise into your fitness routine!